It was near Halloween, and the homeowner wanted to get the decorations from the attic. When the homeowner had entered the attic he saw what appeared to be mold throughout the attic. The rafters as well as all the boxes stored up there had remnants of mold.
He contacted SERVPRO of Franklin/Walpole for he was sure it was mold. When SERVPRO of Franklin/Walpole had finished their assessment, they had confirmed it indeed was mold. They then discussed the next step, and that was to bring in the crew.
Our trained technicians arrived at the home and immediately went to work. They cleaned and removed the mold. Unfortunately the decorations could not be saved, as there was no way to clean them. With the work completed the homeowner had shown his sanctification with a handshake and a smile. The technician had just witnessed another satisfied customer.
If you think you have mold in your home, why not give SERVPRO of Franklin/Walpole a call today. 508-533-5305