National Grilling Season in Foxborough
Did you know that July is National Grilling Month?
Summer is the time to enjoy the whole family together and fire up the grill. Enjoy the summer months by celebrating and entertaining with the best kinds of summer food.
Here are a few helpful tips for you during your grilling season:
- Keep your grill clean: Keeping your grill clean can extend the life of your grill and it can also help your food taste the best. Stuck on grease should be cleaned, this can cause large fires when cooking.
- Always preheat the grill: This helps prevent food from sticking to the grates. More importantly, it helps cook your food evenly.
- Wash your hands often: When handling raw meat, it is best to wash your hands with warm soapy water.
- Keep the food cold: Keep food cold until you are ready to cook.
- Monitor your grill: You should never leave your grill unattended, this can cause a large fire to anything nearby.
SERVPRO of Foxborough is available 24/7 including holidays and weekends to assist you with any fire damage “Like it never even happened.”