This homeowner was using their attic as a place to store holiday decorations. Upon grabbing the box for Halloween there appeared to be mold on the outside of the box. When the homeowner investigated further, they had discovered mold throughout the attic.
The contacted SERVPRO of Franklin/Walpole to come and eradicate the mold. Our technicians who are knowledgeable and trained to cleanse the house of mold, immediately went to work. The homeowner was relieved seeing how well informed the technicians were, and able to complete that task without incident.