A Little Amount Of Water Equals Significant Damage
Even small amounts of water damage can lead to significant damage to your Bellingham, MA commercial or residential property. The primary reason is DIY restoration. To the untrained eye, everything may look dried out but hidden moisture may remain which could cause a mold infestation. If you see visible mold, your best move is to leave it alone because when you disturb mold by trying to remove it you can inadvertently spread mold spores throughout your home. Mold spores are microscopic and when you try to clean them, the mold can release tiny spores which become airborne and can circulate inside your home.
What To Do
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Foxborough for mold remediation services.
What Not To Do
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
About Our Mold Remediation Services
SERVPRO of Foxborough specializes in mold cleanup and restoration; in fact, it’s a cornerstone of our business. Our Disaster Remediation Teams are highly trained restoration professionals with access to specialized state-of-the-art equipment. They are also trained in the proper techniques to remediate mold without cross contaminating unaffected areas of your property.
If you suspect your commercial or residential property has a mold infestation call the experts of SERVPRO of Foxborough at (508) 533-5305. We will make it, "Like it never even happened."